The Essence of Small Ship Sailing
The Wind Spiritis a sleek, 4-masted sailing yacht accommodating 148 guests. With four decks and a gross tonnage of 5,736, Wind Spirit feels like your own private yacht.
Wind Spirit features wide open, teak decks quite unusual for small ships. Guests will find hidden nooks for private moments giving them a feeling of being on their own private veranda.
All staterooms have ocean views, queen beds, flat-screen TV with DVD player and Bose SoundDock speakers for Apple iPods. The Owner's Suite includes a sitting area.
Wind Spirit offers two primary dining venues. AmphorA restaurant offers gourmet, course-by-course cuisine in the evenings and Veranda restaurant offers casual buffet and full-service dining for breakfast and lunch. All dining is open seating. And, for dining under the stars, make a reservation for Candles which features steaks and skewers.
Wind Spiritamenities include: WindSpa, Watersports Platform, Casino, Lounge, Library, Pool, and Hot Tub.
Wind Spirit Facts
- Capacity: 148 guests
- Staterooms: 73 deluxe oceanview staterooms
- Owners Suite: 1 oceanview owner's suite
- Decks: 4 decks with a total of 10,200 square feet
- Crew: 101 international staff
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Length: 360 feet (110 meters) at waterline; 440 feet (134 meters) including bowsprit
- Draft: 14 feet (4.1 meters)
- Tonnage: 5,736 gross registered tons (grt)
- Beam: 52.1 feet (15.8 meters)
- Sails: 6 triangular, self-furling, computer-operated sails with 21,500 square feet (or 2,200 square meters) of Dacron surface area
- Masts: 4 at 204 feet (62 meters)
- Engines: 3 diesel electric generating sets, 1 electrical propulsion motor
- Speed: 10 knots with engines only; up to 15.8 knots wind only
Your Windstar Voyage Includes:
- All meals in all venues at all times, including 24-hour room service
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including cappuccino, espresso, and other specialty non-alcoholic drinks
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- All onboard entertainment
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Unlimited use of all water sports equipment
- Informative port lectures and destination briefings
- AmphorA Restaurant
- The Lounge
- Pool Bar
- Watersports Platform
- Signature Shop
- Wind Spa
- The Bridge (with Windstars Open Bridge Policy)